How to make fiat deposits:
1. Log into your Blockbid account
2. Click the menu in the top right hand side and select 'Balances'
3. Select the fiat currency you'd like to deposit from the list
4. On the right hand side of the screen, select 'Deposit'
5. Fiat deposits are made via electronic funds transfer (EFT), also known as a bank transfer.
6. Blockbid bank details will be displayed on the screen.
7. Deposit fiat currency by transferring funds from your bank to your Blockbid account using the bank details shown onscreen.
8. Important: Please be sure to include the reference code. Otherwise funds may not arrive in your account
If you have not received your deposited funds after three (3) business days please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- Screenshot of the transfer details
Details of the bank account that you transfer from
Deposit request ID Code
Please note that any EFT transfer can incur a charge by the user’s bank of origin. Please ensure you understand the fees charged by your bank before depositing into Blockbid’s fiat account.